Friday, March 26, 2010

F + S: Infographics

After the first round of maps, I have feel as if I could have expanded (and will expand) so much more within the parameters of the assignment. After "ffffinding" a lot of examples of infographics, I am glad that there is another round of iterations assigned for the next class period. I know that there are numerous interesting ways of arranging my compositions and, referencing the material I brought to class today, I know I need to expand a lot. Hopefully I will be able to develop my text and visual elements into dynamic, clear, and memorable information.

I "ffffound" a lot of images that were really exciting:

Visualizing how each infographic would exist like in three-dimensional
form will help in the process of mapping the layout:










No comments:

Post a Comment