After receiving the specs today. I will have to re-work the sequence for the final product so that the bug appears on the lefts side. I have decided to make alterations (color & logo) and create the whole 15-second piece. After that, I will return and make the bar and bug transitions. This will provide me with a clear direction to tie everything together as a cohesive set. With that, I will take a few of the ideas and the practice, but will most likely not use this exact sequence.
In addition to this, I went back and re-worked my logo and changed the tone of my colors (changes that will still work with my other ideas):