Thursday, September 8, 2011

Foreign Language Learning: Research: 03

American Child, 8 years old ( first grade), Wyatt
-What is your favorite subject in school and why is it your favorite?
“I like art.” “Oh, I just like it.”

-Why do you enjoy learning about that subject?
“Just because there is a lot of fun stuff to do in art and I have a good teacher.”

-What do you like to read?
“Well, something in the library, it’s called the Polar Express.”

-When did you start using the computer and what do you use it for (games, school work)?
“I feel like I have always used the computer. But I don’t use it that much. Well, I just play games and I use it to watch my favorite space video. No schoolwork on the computer.”

-What kind of computer games do you play?
“I play games on PBS kids and nick junior.”

-What do you enjoy doing after school?
“Play on the playground. I like to have a snack. I like to go somewhere but Mom won’t let me go anywhere. Sometimes I go to the neighbors.”

-Do you have siblings?
“Um, three siblings.”

-Do you help your siblings or classmates with schoolwork?
“They don’t have schoolwork.”

-Do you have extracurricular activities?
“Outside of school? Recess. That’s my favorite thing.”

-If you could learn another language what would it be and why?
“Spanish. Because I already know it. Well, I am already learning it in school.”


Virtual Language Learning

Moodboard Progress


No comments:

Post a Comment